Ok so Jed took me to get a lasik consultation last Saturday. I never thought he would go for it. So I wore my glasses for a week before the appointment, and they told us the price. The price for both eyes, was what we thought we would pay for each eye. SWEET. So I had Labor day off so Jed said it was convenient so he let me go ahead with it. It has been great other than I had to wear protective lenses for 5 days and it felt like I had just fell asleep with my contacts in and then had to wake up for 5 days straight. AAAAHHH I guess it was ok cause now I'm almost past the uncomfortable stage of it. Now I just have to wait for my sight to get AWESOME. Here are some pictured Jed really wanted me to put on the blog. I don't know if it's cause I look really, really bad or if he likes to laugh at me. I'm kinda embarrased by them though. Ha ha! This is right when I got home from the surgery. I had to wear protective shields on my eyes for 5 night and the whole day after the surgery. It was great.
6 years ago

6 comments:
Wow that looks like it hurts! I guess no pain, no gain! It will be so awesome to not have to deal with glasses and contacts. Hopefully someday we'll be able to afford to do the same thing for Jared. Until then he can just be jealous :). Congrats on your new eyes!
I have been trying to talk Gerriss into getting that done. You'll have to talk him into it now!
I think Jed wanted you to put the pictures up because you look so GOOD in your protective glasses. Maybe you should make them a permanent thing. I really want to get lasik too. Let me know what you think about it after your vision is awesome.
P.S. Welcome to the blogging world!
Now it all makes sense. I was at Albertsons last week during the day. I saw Jed there at checkout. I was walking out so I didn't stop to say hi. Rude...I know. But...he had a bouquet of gorgeous, gorgeous roses. Well no wonder! Brett had lasik done 2 1/2 years ago and hasn't regretted it once. Nice job.
Love the pictures;-) I remember that first week after LASIK. My eyes were so dry and lights everywhere were so bright, sunglasses were a must. But oh do I love it! It's been 8 years and I'm so glad I don't wear contacts anymore! Definitely worth it if your eyesight is bad (like I couldn't even see the "E" on the chart at the eye doctor's).
Post a Comment