Friday, October 17, 2008

So I work for the American Red Cross. I heard that this company is sponsoring a blood drive on the 21st of November the day that Twilight is coming out on video. They are holding this drive for Edward, and they made these pins that whoever donates will get one. I thought this was pretty funny, so I took a picture of the pin. Ha ha. I think it's hilarious what some people will do. Like have a blood drive for Edward. Who would have thunk?!?



2 comments:

Laura Jett said...

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE PREGNANT RIGHT NOW?!? Lol! I would SO donate and get a pin if i could!! lol. hey can you hook me up with one anyway? ;) ;) lol. are you a HUGE Twilight fan as well? or just think we're all crazy? lol.

Shirley said...

That is hilarious! It's amazing what people will do for fictional characters. Maybe I will have Jared go donate so I can get a pin... ;)