Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JED!!! Two years can you believe it?!? Time flies when you're having fun (if ya know what I mean ha ha just kidding). Well I wanted to get on and tell everyone how much I love my husband. My husband is the best thing in the world. I love him more than anything. He has been such a great example to me, and to everyone around. He is very patient, and with me that is a BIG deal. He is such great husband who treats me well and does what he can to make us happy. I love my husband with all my heart, and I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father let Jed be a part of my life. He has been the best thing to happen to me. I'm grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holderm and that he is faithful and loving husband. He treats me the way a wife should be treated, and I am happy for that. Thanks Jed for everything, and being what every woman wants. I LOVE YA BABE!!!

3 comments:

Laura Jett said...

How cute!! 2 years?!? That's awesome!! Congrats! ... hey do you have tickets for Twilight yet? We're going to the midnight showing and are SO excited!! lol.

Audrey said...

Happy Anniversary....late now, of course!!! I'm sure the 3rd year will be even more fun!

Jesse and Jessica said...

TARA CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH! it sounds like all is well and looks like you had a blast in las vegas! Just wanted to say hi!