Hey Tara....just wanted to say hello...I was thinking about ya today and wondered if there was any new news with you and Jed...going to the temple hu? how was that? I have never been through the salt lake temple...but I hear its beautiful! We should do a session together!! I still am clueless when it comes to sessions, still learning a lot...I feel like a newbee...but the spirit is always there and it just feels so good to go! ....kinda a long hello...but I miss you girl! We will have to stop by the next time we make a trip down! love ya!
2 comments:
Yay! I am so excited! I wish we could go. I don't know if I could sit through it without having to go to the bathroom. :)
Hey Tara....just wanted to say hello...I was thinking about ya today and wondered if there was any new news with you and Jed...going to the temple hu? how was that? I have never been through the salt lake temple...but I hear its beautiful! We should do a session together!! I still am clueless when it comes to sessions, still learning a lot...I feel like a newbee...but the spirit is always there and it just feels so good to go! ....kinda a long hello...but I miss you girl! We will have to stop by the next time we make a trip down! love ya!
Post a Comment