So we are finally buying a home! If everything goes alright, we will hopefully be closing this FRIDAY!!! Yeah we are super excited. There are some pictures up at the top and more will come once we have put in new carpet and painted.
6 years ago
So we are finally buying a home! If everything goes alright, we will hopefully be closing this FRIDAY!!! Yeah we are super excited. There are some pictures up at the top and more will come once we have put in new carpet and painted.
Posted by Jed & Tara at 5/10/2009 01:36:00 PM
7 comments:
Congrats Tara!! That is WAY exciting!!
congratulations! Hope all goes well!
We are so excited for you guys!
That is so fun! I love it.
I'm so excited for you, Jed and Tara! You deserve it! And you'll love being homeowners! Congratulations!
That is sooooo exciting! I can't wait to see it! The pictures look so cute!
It looks great! I can't wait for you to actually be in it. We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment